£17.00 - £21.50 per hour + Inside IR35
about 1 year ago
Our client, a local authority requires an experienced Planning Officer to work on an interim basis over 6 months.
You will be required to:
- Examine and evaluate all types of planning applications made under the Town and Country Planning Acts and related legislation.
- Assess whether proposals are in accordance with Council's policies and liaises with officers of other directorates on matters arising from planning.
- Assist with carrying out project briefs and feasibility studies in relation to regeneration and/or economic strategy work and liaising with staff in the planning team as required.
- Deal with enquiries from the public, developers, potential developers, other authorities, Council Members and relevant clients on planning, regeneration and economic development issues and proposals involving policy interpretation, planning law, technical criteria or of a research, policy, plan, development control, design or environment nature.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject
- Planning experience
If you are an experienced planning manager living in or close to Greenwich and would like to secure a flexible new role for the next 6 months then please apply now for immediate consideration and further info.