Up to £32,000 per annum
5 months ago
Our local authority client requires a Planning Policy Officer within their large and established planning team.
Some of your duties will include:
- To prepare and undertake research, surveys and assessments to ensure a robust evidence base for cases.
- To provide policy assistance in terms of monitoring the delivery of services and interpreting and offering guidance in relation to the policies which fall within the responsibility of the team.
- To prepare planning policy advice in the Development Management process.
- You should have strong IT skills
- Be able to record information accurately
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment
- Have an ability to work under pressure
- A flexible approach to work tasks
- An ability to relate to the general public
- Good negotiating skills.
- A current driving license is also essential
If this role is of interest to you, please do apply with your CV attached for consideration.
If you can think of anyone who might be interested in the vacancy below, we provide £200 vouchers for successful recommendations.
For more information or to apply for this role send your CV to Dove & Hawk remembering to quote vacancy reference: 5639