£28000 - £32000 per annum
about 1 year ago
My client is a successful private property developer who seek and acquire investment and development opportunities for either disposal or management, across commercial and residential assets. They are currently seeking a Portfolio Coordinator to join their team and help support all business activities.
This role will be varied and engaging - a fantastic opportunity to receive hands-on exposure to all aspects of Property Investment, Development and Project Management, both in the UK and abroad.
The successful candidate will be a passionate about property, a diligent individual, with exceptional organisational and communication skills.
Previous Property Portfolio Administration / Coordination experience is essential for this role.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Organisation and co-ordination of site visits & inspections
- Managing the head office, being the first point of contact
- Liaising with tenants / tradesmen / agents / suppliers
- Tenancy renewals and new leases
- Arranging inventories and instructing maintenance where required
- General administration and office support, including compiling & maintaining company accounts, bookkeeping (tax and VAT returns etc)
- Managing contracts with suppliers and maintaining project expenditure records
- Attending meetings with contractors and taking minutes
- Acting as PA to Directors
- Managing social media accounts for the company
- Writing lettings / correspondence as required
- Shadowing management to site meetings
- Renewal of Gas Safety certificates
Skills and expertise required:
- Proven Property Portfolio Coordination experience
- Strong organisational & communication skills
- Ability to work independently (using your own initiative) and to strict deadlines
- Problem solving ability and accurate mathematical skills
- Ability to present, analyse and manipulate data in a clear way using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention-to-detail with a methodical and thorough approach to work
- Strong Microsoft Office package skills
- Full UK Driving License
Salary: £28,000-£32,000 depending on experience
Working hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Investment & Development desk at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832