North West London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
5 months ago
My client is a successful property investment and development company who trade, manage, build and refurbish both commercial and residential properties.
They are looking for a pro-active and diligent individual with exceptional organisation skills to manage and coordinator their portfolio and support all business activities.
This is a tremendous opportunity for someone with a keen interest in property to continue their development through hands-on exposure to all aspects of Property, Investment and Development. The role will be extremely varied and require someone with strong analytical skills and an excellent eye for detail. The successful candidate will be involved across all aspects of the business and become an integral part of the team.
Previous Property Portfolio Administration / Coordination experience is essential for this role.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all tenant enquires and issues
- Effective management of the office and PA support to the directors
- Management of tenant check-in/check-out’s, inventories, references and deposits
- Negotiating lease and tenancy renewals
- Liaising with managing agents to advertise properties and fill vacant units
- Managing portfolio maintenance and dilapidations works
- Maintaining portfolio compliance with all current statute
- Monitoring/chasing incoming rents and maintaining company accounts
- Recording and analysing project expenditure records
- Liaising with accountants, submitting quarterly VAT returns and annual accounts
- Attending site meetings and taking minutes
Skills and expertise required:
- Proven property coordination experience
- An analytical mind and natural aptitude to mathematics
- A pro-active nature, the ability to self-motivate and work independently
- Ability to present, analyse and manipulate data in a clear way using Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail with a methodical and thorough approach to work
- Full UK Driving Licence
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 depending on experience
Working hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm (Flex-time available)
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Investment & Development desk at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832