|Job Title:||Portfolio Manager (client-side)|
|Location:||City of Westminster, London|
|Contact Name:||Roger Hawthorn|
|Salary:||£26000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + +10% bonus|
Our client, a successful property investment specialist, is currently recruiting for an ambitious Portfolio Manager to join their team. They own all properties themselves, so this is a client-side role without the necessity for landlord liaison.
Based from their Westminster office, you will be responsible for a portfolio of 50 HMO properties across the UK (in cities such as Nottingham, Manchester and Leeds) and the role will therefore involve travelling to these locations on a quarterly basis to conduct inspections etc.
- Working from a Central London office, manage a portfolio of 50 HMO properties situated in Manchester and Leeds;
- Regular tenant communication, providing a 5-star level of customer service;
- Liaising with local lettings agents;
- Conducting on-site property inspections on a quarterly basis;
- Handling day-to-day maintenance issues and liaising with contractors;
- Serving required notices;
- Chasing outstanding arrears.
- 18 months of Property Management experience;
- Superb communication skills (verbally & written);
- Excellent time management;
- A customer-focused approach;
- An understanding of HMOs (desirable);
- A dynamic individual looking for a long-term career within property - progression will be constant for those with the hunger to make the role their own;
- An independent self-starter with common sense and a positive attitude.
Hours: 9am-5:30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £26k-£28k (+10% bonus)
For further information, please contact Roger Hawthorn on the Property Management desk at Dove & Hawk.