West End, London
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client, one the world's leading independent international property consultancies are looking for a Property Manager to join their highly regarded Super Prime Property Management located in Central London.
- Joint management of 100 prime & super prime properties.
- All aspects of property management will be undertaken.
- Reactive and preventative management
- Undertake regular property inspections.
- Assist tenants and landlords with any maintenance issues.
- Organise maintenance jobs within the properties - repairs, refurbishments.
- Liaise with contractors and engineers in a prompt & courteous manner.
- Ensure properties remain compliant regarding gas safety certificates
- Assist with the growth of the portfolio.
- 2 years' minimum within residential property management (ideally with some Prime Central London experience).
- ARLA qualified (preferable).
- High attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
- Highly experienced client management, with a proven ability to build strong professional relationships.
- Knowledgeable on heating and hot water, plumbing and electrical systems.
Hours - 9am - 6pm (Mon- Fri)
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000