City of London
Up to £55,000 per annum
9 months ago
We have recently been instructed to hire a Principal Town Planner for a large local authority client.
The borough is working on a major regeneration scheme including significant transport development that would greatly enhance travel across different parts of London. It is heavily involved in a variety of planning applications including for large new homes development schemes currently on-going.
- Provide planning advice on a full range of planning issues associated within the borough.
- You will have management responsibilities ensuring planning officers complete their caseload on time.
- The role will include the full range of development management skills in providing pre-application advice and appraising relevant applications associated with different aspects of the development.
- You will be degree qualified town planner or RICS equivalent
- Proven track record of dealing with a varied caseload.
- You will have excellent knowledge and understanding of planning policy and practice and good IT skills with excellent verbal and written communication.
If this role is of interest to you, please do apply with your CV attached for consideration.
If you can think of anyone who might be interested in the vacancy below, we provide £200 vouchers for successful recommendations.
For more information or to apply for this role send your CV to Dove & Hawk remembering to quote vacancy reference: 5641