North West London, London
£20000 - £22000 per annum
3 months ago
My client, a property specialist covering sales, lettings, acquisitions and property management of prime residential property throughout London, are currently seeking a Property Administrator to join their team.
As the Property Administrator, you will closely support the Lettings team and Property Management desk to ensure smooth running of the office.
The successful candidate will be from an administration background, friendly and organised, with a keen eye for detail and a can-do attitude.
This is an ideal opportunity for an individual looking to get into the Property industry, with goals to progress within an established Estate Agency who have long-term plans for growth and success within their market.
Their stock has over doubled in the last 5 years and they aren't slowing down any time soon, so this is a very exciting time to join the business!
Your duties will include:
Support the Lettings team and Property Management desk with the following duties:
- Liaising with tenants and contractors as required
- Negotiating and processing deposit returns
- Referencing and credit checks
- Organise safety certificates
- Handling post and documentation
- Organising utilities, inventory check ins/out, invoices, move ins etc
- Handle applicant enquiries
- Record and maintain accurate CRM database
- Liaise between inventory clerk and cleaners for the tenancy preparation
- Filing and organising paperwork
- General office administration
Skills and Experience required:
- Proven administration and business support experience
- Property experience would be an advantage, but not essential
- Microsoft Office knowledge
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Confident telephone manner
- Well presented, professional and friendly
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and meet deadlines
Salary: £20,000-£22,000 depending on experience
Hours: 9am-6pm, Monday-Friday
For more information, please contact Morelle Pierson on the Investment & Development desk at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832