West End, London
£28000 - £30000 per annum
7 months ago
Property Administrator - Marylebone
My client, a globally established Real Estate Agency, a currently seeking a Property / Facilities Administrator to join their growing Build to Rent team. You will provide essential support to the wider team and get involved with a variety of administration / coordination.
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a highly regarded brand, where further training and career progression is certain.
Your duties will include:
- Provide administrative support to the Property Management & Lettings Team
- Handle certificates, monthly checklists and load information onto the Health & Safety System
- Assisting the team in producing documents, including formatting and proof reading
- Ensure that all Statutory Compliance commitments related to buildings are completed in line with company policy
- Ensure building log books are being completed and updated regularly as per company policy
- Assist the team in procuring costs and raising invoices for maintenance / repairs
- Collate operational data required for client reports
- Provide support on procurement of service contracts, ensuring value for money on all purchase
- Sending out works orders, investigating enquiries and speaking to contractors
Skills and experience required:
- Proven Property / Facilities Administration experience
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong time management, organisation attention to detail
- Driving license preferred
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Investment & Development team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832