North West London, London
Up to £26000.00 per annum
11 months ago
Our client is a multi-award winning, multi-branch independent agency who are looking to take on a Property Administrator who will focus primarily on deposit returns for their office based in North West London. They are looking for intelligent, proactive individuals who are keen to develop into successful property professionals.
Having already established themselves as a middle to upper market brand they need to find individuals who fit that market and can deliver excellent customer experience. If you are someone who is serious about a long-term career within the property market and have experience in Property Administration this is the opportunity for you!
- Support a busy Property Management team with deposit returns.
- Identifying discrepancies.
- Making decisions to determine any cleaning or repair requirements.
- Negotiating and corresponding between landlords and the tenants.
- Creating proposed deductions.
- Dealing with the relevant company / persons who hold the deposit.
- Any other ad hoc administration duties as required which will include applying for landlord licenses.
What you need:
- An ability to deliver outstanding customer service and comfortable dealing with difficult queries in a polite and professional manner.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to cope with repetitive tasks and maintain a high level of attention to detail.
- Outlook, Word and Excel experience.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience dealing with deposit returns is advantageous, but not essential
What's in it for you?
- An award-winning training and development programme with clear career progression
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Great company social diary
- Full systems training
Hours: Nov - May: 9am - 6pm
June - Oct: 9am - 6.30pm
Location: NW London (NW1)
For more information - call Oliver on 0203 725 9835 or email your CV directly.