£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client, a multi-branch independent estate agency, is looking to recruit a Property Adminstrator for their Wandsworth office.
- Handle tenancy renewal paperwork;
- Organising check-outs;
- Organise payment of utility bills and collect data of outgoing tenants;
- Handle all Service Charge, Ground Rent, gas usage, and building insurance demands;
- Communicate with Block Managers and Freeholders regarding Subletting Licences;
- Ensure all appliances are registered once installed in a flat;
- Organise safety certificates;
- Provide access to contractors when needed;
- Various administrative tasks within the office.
- 12 months of lettings administration experience;
- Extremely well-organised with high attention to detail;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and effectively;
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal);
- Hardworking with a positive attitude.
Hours: 8:45am - 6pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 per annum