£40000 - £50000 per annum
9 months ago
My client, a private investor and property development specialist working across the commuter belt of London, are currently seeking a Property Analyst to join their successful team.
The head office is located in Prime Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company who wish to welcome an analyst in the PRS and student sectors to assist in their next acquisitions.
Your duties will include:
- Market research
- Financial analysis of new investment opportunities
- Development of financial models relating to investments
- Involvement in transaction execution including due diligence, liaising with brokers and agents, submitting bid letters and agreeing heads of terms
- Assistance in the existing portfolio review process
- Other analytical, research and modelling support for the team
Skills and experience required:
- Research, quantitative and analytical skills
- At least 2 years investment, analyst or banking experience, including writing credit papers and financial modelling
- Attention to detail and numerical accuracy
- Business acumen
- Commercial understanding
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Salary of £40,000-£50,000 depending on experience
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Property Management team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832