East London, London
£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Our client, a globally established estate agency, is recruiting for a Property Inspector to join their Property Management team. This role will provide the Property Management team with in-depth reports from property inspections, giving information which is vital to providing and maintaining the organisations renowned reputation for service.
You will be responsible for:
- Carrying out pre-tenancy checks
- Updating the system with reports and communicating with the Property Management Team and negotiators.
- Preparing welcome packs for the tenant
- Identifying and reporting any compliance issues promptly and testing smoke carbon monoxide alarms, accurately recording the results.
- Organising and carrying out mid tenancy inspections
- Produce detailed and accurate reports for the clients with suggestions of works required in a timely manner.
- Arranging appointments and confirm access arrangements with the occupants, giving sufficient notice.
- Communicate findings to the Property Management team within 24 hours of visiting the property.
- 1 year experience within Letting Administration/Property Management (or similar)
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Hours: 9am - 6pm (Mon-Fri)