£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a Greenwich based Real Estate Agency who are looking for an experienced Property Accounts Manager to join their growing team.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Preparing quarterly Client Rent Statements, collating invoices, and checking same against entries. Submitting to Property Managers for approval. Sending to clients and making BACS/cheque payments
- Sending 'on account' payments to clients bimonthly and ad hoc
- Sending quarterly VAT statements to Accountants where applicable and settling with HMRC
- Setting up new Clients/Properties/Units/Tenants/Charges/Periodicity of rents
- Updating tenants with rent reviews and lease information. Updating tenant charges with rent increases. Actioning lease assignments, tenancy terminations and creating new tenancies
- Sending demands at the appropriate times
- To be able to manage block management accounts from start to finish
- Loading the yearly budgets and demanding same
- Charging out cash calls when advised during the service charge year
- Balancing the client statement to the general ledger and bank and flagging timing differences and incorrect postings.
- Collating year end service charge accounts and sending to the appropriate Property Manager for approval.
- Executing pre-payments/accruals where necessary and adjustments where applicable
- Submitting to the Accountants for them to prepare the Accountants Report
- Making final adjustments and again obtaining approval from the PM to finalize on QUBE. Raising year end credits/debits, producing the Year End Report and demands to be sent to the tenants. Advancing the year.
- Dealing with telephone/email queries and keeping them current. Using the electronic filing system that we have in place. Keeping work sheets re: progress of service charges
- Taking card payments over the phone
Requirements of the Role:
- A minimum of 18 months property management accounts experience with QUBE/MRI
Salary Budgets: £30-£35,000 p/a
Required working hours: 9am - 6pm / Monday to Friday
Location of the role: Greenwich, SE10
If you meet the required skillset of this role then I want to hear from you immediately as the role is available now. Apply with your CV attached.