£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Our client is a family-run property company with over 50 years exprience within Central London. They pride themselves on their values, alongside a forward-thinking outlook of the management of their buildings.
They are currently looking to hire an experienced Property Management Administrator to join their team, based in their brand new office in Shoreditch. This role involves working mainly on the residential portfolio, but will also offer exposure to their commercial buildings.
- Input lease and tenancy agreements onto the Qube system, for both residential and commercial leases/ASTs;
- Ensure that copies of leases and related documents, compliance certificates and tenant correspondence are held within Qube. This will include photographs and maps for properties across the portfolio;
- Liaising with external agents and ensure that accurate lease and tenant information is always maintained on Qube;
- Working on wider administrative projects within the group, including producing ongoing portfolio performance reports and annual reporting;
- Sorting, filing and archiving historic lease documents and other property-related documents;
- Ensure that the property folders in the shared drive are kept up-to-date;
- Provide administrative support to the property team;
- Work with the Property Managers in maintaining a log for compliance and landlord risk assessments/reviews;
- Any other adhoc duties/tasks as required by the residential/commercial Property Managers.
- 18 months of property administration experience, ideally within property management;
- Prior experience of using Qube (essential)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- An independent thinker, confident in your own abilities;
- A superb communicator via email, over the phone and in-person;
- Well-presented with an enthusiastic and positive character;
- Comfortable in dealing with stakeholders at every level.
- £25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
- 9am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday
- Career progression available within property management (if desired)