Up to £25000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Our client, a global property consultancy, is looking to hire a Property Management Administrator to join their busy office in Nine Elms (SW11).
- Instruct gas & electrical safety inspections each month and upload reports onto the system as and when received;
- Update the system with gas & electrical safety certificates and emailing a copy to tenants;
- Open incoming post, date stamp and scan. Send anything relevant to Property Managers, sending invoices/bills to accounts for payment and querying any bills for landlords;
- Key management;
- Updating the system with tenant check-in and check-out details including meter readings and supplier information;
- Send requests to accounts for monthly Council Tax payments for vacant properties;
- Request up-to-date public liability insurance certificates from contractors on a regular basis;
- Review void property Council Tax bills on a monthly basis and let accounts know if instalment payments need to be made;
- Request refunds for over-payments of Council Tax and utilities;
- Register landlords for Rent Protection;
- De-register tenancy deposits with TDS;
- Any other ad-hoc dutis to support the Property Management team.
- 6 months of experience from within property management or lettings;
- Confident liaising with people via phone, letter and email;
- Ability to work under pressure with a degree of flexibility and to take control of own workload;
- Excellent communicator - ensure good communication between departments and tenants/landlords;
- Strong organisational and I.T. skills.
Hours: 8:45am - 6pm, Monday to Friday