South West London, London
Up to £25000.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
Our client, a global property consultancy, is looking to hire a Property Management Administrator to join their busy office in Nine Elms (SW8).
This role is to provide administration assistance to a team of 19 Property Managers, who hold responsibility for approximately 2000 properties across London. It requires excellent organisational skills alongside the ability to communicate articulately (over the phone and in writing).
- Instruct gas and electrical safety inspections each month and upload reports as and when received to Reapit
- Update system with gas and electrical safety certificates as and when received, including emailing copy certificates to tenants
- Open incoming post on a daily basis, date stamp and scan. Work through this including sending anything relevant to property managers, sending invoices/bills to accounts for payment and querying any bills for landlords.
- Key cutting as and when required
- Updating System & Tenant Shop with check-in and check-out details, including meter readings and supplier information
- Send requests to accounts for monthly council tax payments for vacant properties
- Request up-to-date public liability insurance certificates from contractors on a regular basis, updating Reapit & contractor spreadsheet database with certificate details
- Review void property council tax bills on a monthly basis & let accounts know if instalment payments need to be made
- Request refunds for overpayments of council tax and utilities as and when received
- Respond to query emails from utility providers as and when required
- Register landlords for Rent Protection
- De-registered Tenancy Deposits with TDS.
- Any ad-hoc duties as and when required to support the property management team
- Have previous experience of working in an administration role within the property industry
- Have a good understanding of the property management / lettings process.
- Confident with liaising with applicants via phone, email and letter.
- Ability to work under pressure with a degree of flexibility and to take control of own workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills - offer great communication between departments and with tenants & applicants
- Excellent organisational and I.T. skills
Hours: 8:45am - 6pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £25,000 per annum
For more information please contact ROGER HAWTHORN on the Property Management desk at Dove & Hawk.