South West London, London
£25000 - £27000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client, a global property consultancy, is looking to hire a Property Management Assistant for their office in Nine Elms (SW11).
Their busy property management team of 24 staff currently holds responsibility for approximately 2700 properties across London. The post-holder for this role will work within a team of 2, providing administrative support to the Property Management team.
This role requires someone who has exceptional organisational skills, a "can do" attitud, and the ability to communicate articulately over the phone and in writing.
- Ensure landlords are compliant with legislation and contractual obligations by ensuring all relevant safety certificates are up-to-date (gas, EPC etc.).
- Book regular property inspections and maintain an up-to-date diary of appointments.
- Arrange repairs & maintenance as-and-when required.
- Obtain quotes from contractors.
- Deal with insurance claims in a timely manner.
- Deal with end-of-tenancy negotiations in a timely manner.
- Handle incoming post.
- A background in administration is essential for this position, ideally from within Lettings or Property Management.
- Confident communicator (verbally and written)
- Ability to work well under pressure, with a degree of flexibility.
- Superb organisational and IT skills.
- Hard-working and driven
Hours: 8:45am-6pm Monday to Friday
For more information, please contact ROGER HAWTHORN at Dove & Hawk.