£22000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Dove and Hawk are working with a Kent based building management consultancy who are actively seeking a property management assistant to join the team.
Duties / Functions of the role:
- Handling incoming reactive and planned repairs via email, telephone and processing via our range of software.
- Preparing contractors works orders, obtaining quotations and issuing instructions to contractors.
- Working with in-house Property Managers in relation to handling planned and reactive repairs.
- Conducting regular site inspections.
- Liaising with property owners, clients and suppliers.
- Displaying a good level of professional communication skills via telephone, email, letters.
Requirements of the role:
- Property Management experience is preferable, especially within Block Management.
- Experience within professional services industry.
- Able to work within pressurised situations and within a busy office environment.
- Able to display the ability to add value to a team.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and a trustworthy team player.
Salary Package: Up to 26k p/a
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
Location: Aylesford / Surrey