West London, London
£18000.00 - £20000.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
Our client, a multi-branch independent estate agency, is currently recruiting for a Property Management Assistant for their branch in Ladbroke Grove.
- Organising and carrying out mid-term property visits on all managed properties, compiling the report to send to clients and uploading the report onto the database.
- Booking the renewal of compliance certificates for all managed properties, chasing contractors and uploading the certs and invoices (GSCs, PATs, NICEICs, EPCs) to the database.
- Booking works orders.
- Updating and requesting clients billing information from utility companies - checking utility bills and uploading for payments.
- Logging management keys in and out. Ensuring management keys are returned at the end of the working day. Arranging cutting of keys where requested.
- Preparing weekly meeting paperwork.
- Answering phone calls.
- Attending third-party property management appointments.
- Handling incoming and outgoing post.
- Updating landlord and tenant information periodically.
- Carrying out general ad-hoc duties for the Property Management team.
- Great organisational skills
- Fantastic communicator (verbally and written)
- Passion for customer service & administration
- Works well whilst under-pressure
Hours: 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 (depending on experience)