West End, London
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client is a small yet well-established independent firm of Chartered Surveyors, based in the West End. They require an experienced Property Manager with prior exposure in both residential & commercial property management.
- Providing a first class level of service to both tenants and landlords.
- Attending regular client meetings, providing update reports.
- Day-to-day management of a mixed-use portfolio of approximately 175 units (1/3 commercial, 2/3 residential).
- Management of rental income and the credit control process.
- Managing the critical dates schedule to include rent reviews, lease renewals, external & internal decorations.
- Dealing with tenant applications for consent to assign, sublet, alter and surrender.
- Reading of leases and extraction of data including Landlord & Tenant covenants and dealing with breaches.
- Property inspections, repairs and maintenance.
- Management of Service Charges, expenditure and review of year-end reconciliations.
- Collating data relating to insurance renewals and processing insurance claims.
- Working knowledge of current health & safety practices.
- A basic knowledge of leasehold, rent act tenants and ASTs.
- A minimum of 3 years property management experience, with exposure to both residential and commercial properties.
- MRICS / IRPM / ARLA qualified (preferred, not essential)
- Excellent administration, organisational and communication skills.
- Superb customer service skills.
- Personal ambition, drive and self-motivation.
Hours: 9am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday