North West London, London
£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Our client is an award-winning independent estate agency, specialising in residential sales, lettings and property management across North West and Central London. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager to join their office in West Hampstead (NW6).
· Manage a portfolio of 120-150 residential properties within North-West and Central London.
· Liaise with tenants, landlords and contractors.
· Deal with all maintenance queries from tenants and arrange repair/refurb works as required.
· Keep updated on all tenancy renewals.
· Arrange gas safety certificates and PATs.
· Complete regular property inspections.
· a minimum of 2 years' residential property management experience
· hardworking and conscientious along with a positive attitude
· superb communication skills (written and verbal)
· high levels of customer service skills and highly presentable
· ARLA certified (preferred)
· Full UK driving licence (preferred)
Hours: 9am-6pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience)