West End, London
£28000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
16 days ago
Our client, a market leading multi-branch independent estate agency, is currently recruiting for a Property Manager to join their team based in Central London.
- Manage own property portfolio (approx 150 properties): - including referencing, move-ins, jobs, updating landlords, property inspections etc.
- Bring on new contractors
- Manage contractor relationships
- Ensuring Property Management software systems kept up to date
- Ensuring landlords' and tenants' are kept informed
- Ensuring all regulatory requirements (GSC, Deposit registrations etc.) are met
- The first port of call for serious tenant/property management issues
- At least 2 years' experience Property Management experience
- Ability to handle and resolve customer complaints
- Well organised and an excellent multi-tasker
- Great customer service attitude
- Good understanding of plumbing, electrical, boiler, handyman etc. issues
- Ability to review quotes, pick out anything over priced or padded.
- An understanding of Reapit system would be preferable.
- Block Management experience an added advantage
Salary: £28k - £33k
Hours: 9am - 6pm (Mon-Fri)