North West London, London
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
1st September 2021
Our client, is an independent estate agent located in the heart of West & North-West London, are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Property Manager to join their team on a 12-month fixed term contract, with the potential to become a permanent position. This role requires someone with strong work ethic and a good knowledge within the property industry.
- Manage a portfolio of 80-100 residential properties
- Carry out inspections such as gas safety checks, electrical tests and EPCs
- Main point of contact for all tenants and landlords
- Ensuring all paperwork is served correctly
- Be the first point of contact for landlords and/or Tenants reporting issues with the property or tenancy.
- Dealing with deposits at the end of the tenancy and dealing with renewals
- 2 years Property Management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Prides themselves on customer service
Hours: 8.45am-6pm (Mon-Fri)
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000