City of London, London
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Our client, an international Property Management firm, is looking to hire a Property Manager to manage a portfolio of new build properties in London and throughout the UK. Based in their City of London office, you will provide first-class service to their tenants and international landlords. To do this, you will need to possess excellent organisational skills and high attention-to-detail.
- Joint management of 250 properties in London and the throughout the UK
- All aspects of property management undertaken.
- Reactive and preventative management
- Assist tenants and landlords with any maintenance issues.
- Organise maintenance jobs within the properties - repairs, refurbishments.
- Liaise with contractors and engineers in a prompt & courteous manner.
- Ensure properties remain compliant regarding gas safety certificates
- At least 1 year Property Management experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- An understanding of Mandarin or Cantonese desirable but not essential
- Ability to prioritise workload so that projects are completed in an efficient manner;
- Strong analytical and organisational skills;
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Hours: Mon- Fri (9am-6pm)