£30000.00 - £32500.00 per annum + Commission, Benefits and Bonuses
about 1 month ago
Our client is a very successful residential property specialist. They are currently recruiting for a Property Manager to join their team at their Islington office, with responsibility for managing a lettings portfolios across London.
- Manage a portfolio of circa 120-130 residential properties;
- Liaise with landlords & tenants and handle all queries.
- Chase outstanding tenancy arrears.
- Serving required notices.
- Conducting property inspections.
- Negotiating deposit returns.
- Ensuring compliance with TDS regulation.
- Handling day-to-day maintenance issues and liaising with contractors.
- Ensuring all details are kept up-to-date on the system.
- 3+ years of experience within residential property management.
- ARLA qualified (preferred)
- Full UK driving licence (preferred)
- Superb customer service and communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as withing a team.
- Exceptional attention-to-detail and administration skills.
- Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Hours: 8:45am-6pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £30-£32.5k basic salary, plus up to £4k in commission