£30000 - £35000 per annum + Car Allowance
3 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working with an Upper-End UK-wide Real Estate Agency in order to source an experienced Property Manager to assist with the management of a client portfolio of Block and AST Properties between Oxford & London. The requirement is for a personable and proactive Property Manager who has experience in managing from the start of a tenancy until the very end of the tenancy.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Administering the management of rental of the portfolio.
- Dealing with issues arising during the tenancy, managing any repairs, overseeing check-ins and check-outs & dealing with any arrears.
- Conducting inspections of all properties on a quarterly basis.
- Managing the relationship with the landlord.
- Identify and recommending the need for property upgrades and refurbishment.
- Understanding the area and developing a sound knowledge of property rental values.
- Updating records and company databases.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of Landlord and Tenant/Tenancy Law and Anti-Money Laundering
- Providing a high levels of efficiency and customer service to all clients and tenants.
- Consistently maintaining a high standard of record keeping and communications.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 2 years' experience working as an AST or Block Manager.
- A full and clean driving licence.
- A personable and professional approach to property management.
- The ability to split your time 50% based in the Oxford office and 50% on site.
- Excellent communication skills (spoken & written).
- ARLA/NFOPP Qualification would be beneficial.
- Experience using Reapit Software would be beneficial.
Salary Budgets: £30-35,000 per annum, £3,000 Car Allowance & Mileage.
Required Working Hours: 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday, 1 in 6 Saturdays 9am-1pm.
If you are an experienced Property Manager with the skills and experience for this role we want to hear from you ASAP! Apply with your CV attached or contact Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk remembering to quote vacancy reference: 8139.