West End, London
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
11 months ago
Our client is a multi-branch independent estate agency specialising in residential sales, lettings and property management across Central London. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager to join their office in Notting Hill (W11).
This position will oversee the day-to-day property management of an assigned portfolio of high-value property within Prime Central London.
· Manage a portfolio of 80 residential properties situated within Prime Central London;
· Arrange general repair works;
· Negotiate and resolve maintenance & damage issues between tenant & landlord;
· Be the first point of contact for, and maintain excellent communication with, all Landlords, Tenants and Contractors;
· Prepare properties for check-in and check-out, including handling all accounts and safety checks;
· Process works orders, liaise with contractors to ensure the effective maintenance & refurbishment of manages properties;
· Complete regular property inspections, ensuring they achieve their objective and reports are fed back to Landlords;
· Ensure all properties comply with current regulations, in particular gas safety;
· Ensure the smooth termination & preparation for re-let of all managed properties.
· A minimum requirement of 5 years property management experience
· Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
· High levels of customer service skills and highly presentable
· ARLA certified (preferred)
· Full UK driving licence (essential)
Hours: 9am-6pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000