South West London, London
£28000.00 - £34000.00 per annum + + £2000 commission
about 1 year ago
My client, a leading independent estate agency based in South West London, are currently searching for a Property Manager to join their team. They are looking to recruit a highly organised and professional Property Manager who is experienced within property management and lettings.
· Full management of approximately 50 properties
· Ensuring that tenancy agreements, inventories and section notices are up to date
· Liaise with landlords & tenants and handle all queries.
· Serving required notices.
· Conducting property inspections.
· Handling day-to-day maintenance issues and liaising with contractors.
· 2+ years of experience within residential property management.
· ARLA qualified (preferred)
· Full UK driving licence (preferred)
· Superb customer service and communication skills.
· Able to work independently as well as withing a team.
· Exceptional attention-to-detail and administration skills.
· Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
· Up to date understanding of legislation.
· Promotion opportunities and opportunities to take professional qualifications (ARLA)
· Company pool car and phone
· Smart casual dress code
· 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
Hours: 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday (1 in 3 Saturdays 10am - 6pm)
Salary: £28k-£34k basic salary, plus up to £2k in commission