£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a market leading Essex based estate agency who are looking for an experienced Property Manager, to manage a portfolio of Residential properties located across the Essex region.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Working within a team of 4 people managing a portfolio of circa 200-250 residential properties
- Referencing, move-ins, jobs, updating landlords, property inspections etc.
- Ensuring Property Management software systems kept up to date
- Ensuring landlords' and tenants are kept informed
- Ensuring all regulatory requirements (GSC, Deposit registrations etc.) are met
- The first port of call for serious tenant/property management issues
Requirements of the Role:
- Minimum of 2+ years Property Management experience
- Ideally ARLA qualified but not essential
- Exceptional customer service
- Well organised and strong understanding of PM
- Experience of managing a portfolio of over 100 properties
- Full UK driving license and own car for business use
Salary Budgets: £25-£30,000 p/a
Required working hours: 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday
Location of the role: Essex
If you meet the required skillset of this role then I want to hear from you immediately as the role is available now. Apply with your CV attached.