City of London, London
£25000.00 - £33000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Dove & Hawk are partnered with a successful multi-branch independent Agency who are seeking a an ambitious Property Manager to join their growing team in the City of London.
- Managing a portfolio of circa 220 properties
- Carry out property inspections
- Essential that the whole portfolio are fully compliant
- Approving ALL works with the correct landlords pre and post completion
- Carrying out property inspections
- Serving section 21 notices
- dealing with deposits
- Keeping on top of all maintenance jobs
- Minimum if 2 years Property Management experience
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.
- To have a strong service "ethic"
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a busy environment as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Happy to take the initiative
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
Hours: Monday - Friday 9-6:30 (1 Saturday a month with time given in lieu)
Salary: £25,000 - £33,000