Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a renowned Care home business based in the North / North west region of England who are actively looking for an experienced Property Manager, to manage up to 5 of their care homes. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record and experience working within property management but must also be competent with facility management duties, including Hard FM, with an emphasis on mechanical building, and electrical disciplines. Building strong relationships with Home Managers and contractors is essential
Duties/Functions of the role:
- To have a full working knowledge of the service, inspection and certification compliance requirements of a care home including its major plant and equipment.
- To understand the legal, regulatory, health and safety, and codes of best practice compliance requirements of a care home including its major plant and equipment.
- To understand and support the management and administration of existing service level agreements with our service and maintenance contractors, ensuring the contractors' standard of performance is maintained whilst protecting the business.
- To work as part of the in-house facilities team in supporting our homes. For example - ensuring the service is planned, contractors attend when expected, plant and equipment is in place to maintain critical business continuity with little disruption as possible.
- To review where required, reports, quotations, recommendations, requirements, etc., ensuring compliance, H&S, quality, and best value solutions attained.
- To review and appropriately progress all recommendations and requirements following all maintenance visits, inspections, and reports; also monitor external reports for everything such as, although not exhaustive, legionella risk assessments, asbestos surveys, CQC inspections, fire officer reports and environmental health visits.
- To assist with the compilation of detailed budgets from the information and site visits.
- To support in the delivery of home level compliance checks and records, including fire safety and legionella.
- 'On Call Support' and the point of escalation for 'out of hours' emergencies.
Requirements of the Role:
- Ideally both or either of IOSH / NEBOSH qualification
- Multi-Site Hard Services Facilities Management.
- Management of Maintenance Operatives.
- Management of multi-discipline Building & M&E contractors.
- Healthcare experience or transferrable skills from another industry.
- Cost Planning and Budgeting.
- 25 days Holiday + 8 Bank Holiday
- Private Health Care
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Salary Budgets: Up to £60k p/a
Required working hours: 09:00 - 5.00pm Monday to Friday (Will be on call however)
Location of the role: Head office is based in Stoke-On-Trent but sites cover the Wirral, Manchester, Liverpool.
If you meet the required skillset of this role then I want to hear from you immediately as the role is available now. Apply with your CV attached remembering to quote vacancy reference: 8474