Up to £30000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Dove & Hawk have recently been instructed on a new Property Manager vacancy based in Central London. This is an opportunity with a very successful, independent brand which will also have the chance of future progression.
Duties will include:
- Management of a residential portfolio in Central London
- Management of circa 100 properties
- All aspects of property management undertaken.
- Reactive and preventative management
- Undertake regular property inspections.
- Assist tenants and landlords with any maintenance issues.
- Organise maintenance jobs within the properties - repairs, refurbishments.
- Liaise with contractors and engineers in a prompt & courteous manner.
- Ensure properties remain compliant regarding gas safety certificates
- A minimum of 18-months Property Management experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong professional telephone manner
- Great attention to detail
- Ideally ARLA qualified but not essential
- Willingness to learn and be a team player
Package & Hours:
- circa £30,000 salary
- Plus commission for renewals
- Mon-Thurs 9am-6pm, Fri 9am-5.30pm
- Start ASAP