£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a Surrey based Asset management company who are looking for a property manager to join their growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Residential properties located across London, some of which also encompass commercial premises e.g., shops and offices.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Maintains property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies, negotiating, and enforcing leases, and maintaining and securing premises.
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates and calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
- Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies, obtaining referrals from current tenants, explaining advantages of location and services, and showing units.
- Secure contracts with tenants by negotiating leases and collecting security deposit.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents, paying bills, forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, and initiating corrective action.
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints, enforcing rules of occupancy, inspecting vacant units, and completing repairs, planning renovations, contracting with landscaping and snow removal services
- Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services and supervising repairs.
- Secures property by contracting with security patrol service, installing, and maintaining security devices, establishing, and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures, and responding to emergencies.
- Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Requirements of the Role:
- Motivation for sales
- Familiarity with applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations
- Competence with office management software
- Full driving license
Salary Budgets: £24,000-£26,000 pa + Benefits
Required working hours: 9:00am - 5.00pm (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday)
If you meet the required skillset of this role then I want to hear from you immediately as the role is available now. Apply with your CV attached.