£28000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Dove & Hawk are currently working with a successful client of ours based in the Battersea & Nine Elms area of South West London. Due to high demand and increased portfolio, they are currently looking for a new Property Manager to join their busy Nine Elms office. A minimum of 2+ years Property Management experience is essential.
Duties will include:
- Managing a portfolio of properties in South West London, specifically Nine Elms and Battersea area.
- All aspects of property management will be undertaken.
- Reactive and preventative management
- Undertake regular property inspections.
- Assist tenants and landlords with any maintenance issues.
- Organise maintenance jobs within the properties - repairs, refurbishments.
- Liaise with contractors and engineers in a prompt & courteous manner.
- Ensure properties remain compliant regarding gas safety certificates
- Assist with the growth of the portfolio.
- 2 years' minimum within residential property management.
- ARLA qualified (preferable).
- High attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledgeable on heating and hot water, plumbing and electrical systems.
Package & Hours:
Hours - 9am - 6pm (Mon-Thurs) 9am - 5pm (Fri)
Salary - £28,000 - £33,000