£28000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our Client are currently seeking an experienced Property Manager for thier Docklands office. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2+ years Property Management experience with knowledge and expertise of managing a portfolio within the Docklands area.
Duties will include:
- Managing a portfolio circa 150 properties in the Docklands area
- All aspects of property management will be undertaken.
- Reactive and preventative management
- Undertake regular property inspections.
- Assist tenants and landlords with any maintenance issues.
- Organise maintenance jobs within the properties - repairs, refurbishments.
- Liaise with contractors and engineers in a prompt & courteous manner.
- Ensure properties remain compliant regarding gas safety certificates
- Assist with the growth of the portfolio.
- 2 years' minimum within residential property management.
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE MANAGING A SIMILAR PORTFOLIO IN SAME DOCKLANDS AREA
- ARLA qualified (preferable).
- High attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledgeable on heating and hot water, plumbing and electrical systems.
Package & Hours:
Hours - 9am - 6pm (Mon-Thurs) 9am - 5pm (Fri)
Salary - £28,000 - £33,000