Up to £28000.00 per annum + bonus, ARLA training
over 1 year ago
Our client, a hugely successful multi-branch estates agency, is currently recruiting for an outstanding Property Manager to join their flagship office in Battersea. This property management team focuses on the SW3 & SW10 postcodes along with several prime riverside developments, providing an interesting mix of high-spec new build and red brick property to work on.
Working closely with the Lettings team, you will be responsible for a portfolio of approximately 150 residential properties. You will be able to develop this portfolio and enhance client relationships. Career development is also a priority within this company, with ARLA training provided.
- Booking and attending property inspections
- Deposit scheme (TDS) administration and managing refunds
- Gas safety inspections/certification
- Handling landlord's content insurance claims
- Key management
- Liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors on a daily basis
- Utility accounts
- Issuing notices and full tenant/landlord correspondence
- Minimum of 12 months relevant property management experience within London
- Full UK driving licence
- Professionally presented with excellent organisational and communication skills
- A desire to want to grow the company, earn personal qualifications and provide outstanding customer service
As well as offering full ARLA training, this company also offers a clear career progression path - Property Managers are progressed to Senior Property Manager level within 12-18 months.
Hours: 9am-6pm Monday to Friday, 10am-3pm Saturday (1 per month)
Salary: £28,000 basic salary, along with an annual bonus (approx. £3,500)
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Roger Hawthorn at Dove & Hawk.