West End, London
Up to £25000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a London based estate agency who are on lookout for property manager to join their growing team and manage a small portfolio of Residential properties located across London and the South West.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- To liaise with Tenants and Landlords across the portfolio via phone and email
- To assist with monitoring the rental and service charge accounts, including chasing arrears and reviewing contractor payments
- To liaise with Tenants and Landlords to approve the return of tenancy deposits
- To follow current legislative procedure when dealing with all aspects of the role
- To ensure our property management systems are kept fully up to date
- To respond to reported maintenance problems and make arrangements for contractors to attend. You will be required to ensure the works are completed to a satisfactory standard and be able to evidence this
- To carry out property inspections pre/mid/post tenancy, providing a report to our clients thereafter.
- To attend professional development training courses in order to undertake qualifications with either ARLA.
Requirements of the Role:
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in the property industry, ideally in a similar position
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Eagerness to learn and develop within the role
- Strong grasp of IT.
Salary Budgets: £25,000 p/a
Required working hours: 09:00 - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Location of the role: Belgravia
If you meet the required skillset of this role then I want to hear from you immediately as the role is available now. Apply with your CV attached.