£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a Hertfordshire based family run property development and residential property management company who are looking for an experienced Property Manager, to manage a portfolio of Residential properties located across the Hertfordshire and the Southeast region.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Preparing tenancy agreements, and other associated documents, as well as ensuring all tenancy records are complete and up to date.
- Collecting and processing rent payments, ensure all rents are entered into our Key Data property management system, and production of management statements.
- Conducting tenant referencing checks and facilitating rent insurance guarantees.
- Act as Property Manager, responsible for all aspects of lettings, and management of the company's property portfolio.
- Liaising with the maintenance department, and occasionally contractors.
- Organising Gas Safety inspections.
- Answering telephone calls and dealing with email enquiries with an excellent manner.Dealing with existing tenants and delivering excellent customer service.
- General office admin duties (including taking general phone calls and transferring them to the relevant department, and filing)
- Organise and maintain the office filing system
- Ensure that our invoicing and receipts systems are up to date for the accounts department.
- Produce month-end property management reports (using Excel)
- Chase late rent payments, by phone and email.
- Manage annual rent reviews
- Some exposure to block management would be an advantage, but training will be given
- Routine property inspections.
- Reading leases where needed.
- Ability to prioritise and effectively manage workload.
- Team Player
- Hands on attitude to owning tasks and using own initiative.
- Organised and presentable.
- Full drivers' licence with own car, and appropriate insurance.
- Maintain good relationships with other departments.
- Serving of eviction notices.
Requirements of the Role:
- Previous experience required in a property letting or a property management role.
- Being up to date with the latest laws and legislations.
- Experience of using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience of lettings software such as Key Data (or similar) would be an advantage, but additional training will be given.
Salary Budgets: £30-35,000pa + Benefits
Required working hours: 09:00 - 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Location of the role: Hertfordshire, Stevenage
If you meet the required skillset of this role then I want to hear from you immediately as the role is available now. Apply with your CV attached.