North London, London
Up to £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Dove & Hawk have partnered with a leading independent estate agency who are looking to recruit a Property Manager for their North London office.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Managing a portfolio of approximately 80 residential properties
- Proactive and reactive maintenance management
- Liaise with Landlords and Tenants
- Arrange all necessary safety certificates for managed properties.
- Handle deposit disputes
- Serving all notices associated with AST and rent Regulated tenancies (Section 21, 10. 13 and 8 notices)
- Chasing arrears
- Managing of finances and floats held on account for managed properties.
- Inspect properties every 6 months and report to clients.
- Handling insurance claims
- Arrange utility account transfers.
Requirements of the Role:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in all aspects of property management.
- Strong management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Be IT literate
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Salary Budgets: Circa £30,000
Required working hours: 09:00 - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Location of the role: North London
If you meet the required skillset of this role then I want to hear from you immediately as the role is available now. Apply with your CV attached.