£23000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
11 months ago
Dove & Hawk have partnered with a multi-award winning independent agency based in Hertfordshire. Their latest requirement is a Property Manager for their Welwyn office. Ideally, they are looking for someone who has had at least two years' experience in a similar position.
- Manage the property portfolio of approximately 120 properties
- Liaise with Lettings department to ensure a smooth check in/out process.
- Manage & issue tenancy contract renewals
- Invoice renewal fees from Landlords and Tenants.
- Deal efficiently and effectively with complaints from Landlords and Tenants.
- Register Deposits and successfully handle deposit dispute negotiations.
- Pro-actively chase overdue rental payments.
- Manage property maintenance issues in line with the correct process.
- Liaise with Landlords and contractors for works to be carried out on properties.
- Monitor inventories, gas safety certificates, EPC's and all other legal documentation to ensure that all managed properties comply with current legislation.
- Ensure all information is entered promptly into the Property Management system to guarantee continuity of filing systems.
- Visit properties to undertake inspections as and when required to do so
- Notify utility companies of all new tenants and change of occupants including the forwarding of all meter readings.
- Manage the property diary system to ensure that all reminders, gas safety inspections, management visits and tenancy renewals are completed on time.
- At least two years Property Management experience
- Full UK driving license
- Good PC skills - knowledge of Word, Excel and ideally Jupix
- Most know the relevant legislation pertaining to Lettings & Property Management
- Must be able to make the right decisions based on Lettings legislation
Salary: £23,000 - £28,000
Hours: 9am-6pm (Mon-Fri) & One Saturday per month 9.30am-4.30pm, one day in lieu given in following week