South East London, London
£28000 - £30000 per annum
30 days ago
I am currently looking for a keen Property Manager to join one of London's most exciting and innovative property companies. As an independent self-starter, they have recently enhanced the traditional lettings model for young professionals to make it more appealing, better quality, flexible and convenient.
This Property Manager role involves the efficient organisation and execution of all activities and disciplines relating to licensees and to help expand the brand across London!
This is an important role in a young, rapidly growing and highly successful company that is pioneering and providing a new concept in the property management and lettings market.
The prospects for progression are exciting for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Liaising regularly and clearly with all current tenants
- Sourcing prospective licensees
- Conducting viewings and signing up new licensees where possible
- Responding to enquiries in a timely manner
- Liaising with the Maintenance & Cleaning Teams to prepare properties
- Liaise and build relationship with applicants
- Respond to all initial pre-viewing enquiries promptly and precisely
- Arranging property viewings - clearly explaining the model and benefits
- Take card payments where required
- Schedule check ins and check outs
- Handles administration such as: Sending tenants T&Cs, contracts, application forms, right for rent, ID etc.
- Furnish Licensee with final balance figures and ensure that final payment is made
- Ensure internal database is kept tidy and up to date
- Prepare new rooms for photoshoots as required and handle social media accounts
Skills and experience required:
The suitable Property Manager will be highly organised, personable, and able to operate in environments that require multi-tasking and careful attention to detail.
- Well-presented, confident and strong communicator
- Hugely industrious and highly organised
- Be able to work at pace and under pressure to a high standard
- An interest in interior design, room staging and property photography
- Residential property management experience
- Full UK Driver's Licence
Salary of £28,000-£30,000
Benefits include: Branded pool car, company laptop, company mobile and paid Travelcard
Hours 9am to 6pm, Monday-Friday - Additional hours include 1 in 4 weekends
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Property Management team at Dove and Hawk.