South East London, London
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client, an established and independent estate agency based in South East London, are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their team. This position requires someone with strong work ethic and high standards of customer service.
- Manage a portfolio of around 200 properties
- Carry out inspections
- Main point of contact for all tenants and landlords
- Manage the contractors and schedule of works
- Be the first point of contact for landlords and/or Tenants reporting issues with the property or tenancy.
- 2 years Property Management experience
- Property Management experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Prides themselves on customer service
- Driving license (preferable)
Hours: 8.30am-6pm (Mon-Fri)
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000