City of London, London
£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a renowned residential and commercial estate agency based in the heart of London who are looking for an experienced Property manager, to take control of a residential portfolio of located across central London.
Duties/Functions of the role:
The main purpose of the role is to manage the daily operations of our Property Management Lettings portfolio whilst maintaining and delivering quality customers service, including duties as below effectively and efficiently:
- Managing a portfolio of circa 120 residential properties
- Maintaining regular communications with landlords and tenants
- Ensuring all properties in the portfolio are fully compliant with industry regulations, e.g. Gas Safety Certificates
- Arranging any repairs and / or maintenance to ensure properties are kept at a high standard
- Arranging and processing collections of any rent arrears, and releasing of deposits
- Processing and guiding both parties through the end of tenancy proces
Requirements of the Role:
- Proven working experience as a Property Manager or similar within the Lettings industry is preferential
- Strong understanding of the role of a property manager within the residential lettings sector, and can concisely explain processes and responsibilities regards maintenance, deposits, arrears, tenancies etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to be empathetic and/or assertive when required
- Ability to work as part of a team, effectively contributing toward departmental projects, KPI's and wider objectives.
- Resilient and consistent when faced with conflict and driven to resolve challenges positively
- Solutions focused, able to identify and implement proactive solutions for the benefit of the client, preventing escalation and delivering an excellent client experience
- Customer focused; understands and can articulate good customer service experiences and how these can be practically delivered within a property management environment
- Structured and organised, able to manage complex and fluid workloads, re-prioritising where required and effectively utilising software to capture updates
- Competitive salary and bonus schemes
- Ongoing training and skills development, including ARLA Property mark qualifications
- Employee, family & friend discounts across all our property services
- Discount, engagement, and recognition platform
- Employee referral scheme for bringing in new talent
- Holiday Accumulator
- Well-being centre & Employee Assistance Program
- Award ceremonies, competitions and more!
Salary Budgets: £26,000-£30,000 p/a
Required working hours: 8.45am - 6pm, Monday to Friday
Location of the role: Flexi working role (2/3 days home based) The office is based in London Bridge
If you meet the required skillset of this role then I want to hear from you immediately as the role is available now. Apply with your CV attached.