City of London, London
Up to £30000.00 per annum + £32k OTE
10 months ago
Our client, a global property consultancy, is looking to hire an experienced Property Manager for their office in Canary Wharf .
The post-holder for this role will manage a portfolio of 150 residential properties, dealing with start-of-tenancy preparation, organising repair works and deposit management.
This role requires someone who has exceptional organisational skills, the ability to communicate articulately over the phone and in writing, and who can take a hands-on approach to property management.
- Ensure landlords are compliant with legislation and contractual obligations by ensuring all relevant safety certificates are up-to-date.
- Arrange repairs & maintenance as-and-when required.
- Obtain quotes from contractors.
- Deal with insurance claims in a timely manner.
- Carry out regular property inspections.
- Provide an advisory service to all clients, ensuring high retention rates.
- Deal with end-of-tenancy negotiations in a timely manner.
- Seek opportunities to increase revenue for the department, by cross-selling other services.
- Experience in residential property management (essential).
- Confident communicator (verbally and written)
- Ability to work well under pressure, with a degree of flexibility.
- Superb organisational and IT skills.
- Member of ARLA (preferred but not essential)
- Full UK driving licence (preferred but not essential)
Hours: 8:45am-6pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £30k (£32k OTE)