|Job Title:||Property Manager|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Brooks|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum|
Dove & Hawk have partnered with a leading independent estate agency who are looking to recruit a Property Manager for their Hammersmith office. All applicants should be comfortable managing high value, new-build and period properties.
- Managing a portfolio of approximately 80-100 properties.
- Management of maintenance issues.
- Liaise with Landlords and Tenants.
- Arrange all necessary safety certificates for managed properties.
- Handle deposit disputes.
- Serving all notices associated with AST and rent Regulated tenancies (Section 21, 10. 13 and 8 notices).
- Chasing arrears.
- Managing of finances and floats held on account for managed properties.
- Inspect properties every 6 months and report to clients.
- Handling insurance claims.
- Arrange utility account transfers.
- Completing Leasehold Enquiry Forms for Solicitors and collecting fees for these, which are noted on a spreadsheet and passed to Sue in accounts.
· 3 years minimum experience within a Property Manager position
· Must know the relevant legislation pertaining to Lettings & Property Management
Hours: Mon-Fri (9am-6pm)
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000