City of London, London
£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client, a well-known Estate Agency with £1 Billion worth of residential assets under management, is looking to recruit a Property Manager to join their team near London Bridge.
This position will look after of a high-end portfolio of properties, and maintaining relationships with Tenants, Landlords and contractors.
- Managing a portfolio of 130 - 150 properties
- Liaise with tenants, landlords, contractors and others as required in a timely and courteous manner to ensure smooth running of residential tenancies;
- Carrying out property inspections;
- Assessment of Tenancy Inventory Checks and handling of Dilapidation deposits
- Monitoring rent payments
- Authorising property repairs and Payments for contractors
- Efficient, fluent client liaison
The Ideal Candidate
- Will have a positive, problem solving approach
- Possess an enthusiasm for providing high level of customer service standards
- Have at least two years' experience in a similar role.
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Hours: 9.30am - 6pm