North West London, London
Up to £24000.00 per annum + bonus scheme
about 2 years ago
Our client is a multi-award winning, multi-branch independent agency who are looking to take on a Property Manager for their office based in North West London. They are looking for intelligent, proactive people who are keen to develop into successful property professionals.
Having already established themselves as a middle to upper market brand they need to find individuals who fit that market and can deliver excellent customer experience.
If you are someone who is serious about a long term career within the property market and have 1 year experience in property management this is the opportunity you've been waiting for.
What's in it for you?
- An award-winning training and development programme with clear career progression
- Big emphasis and support for staff completing property qualifications with a £500 incentive upon completion
- Free lunch and a well-stocked drinks fridge
- An extra day off on your birthday
- Excellent uncapped bonus scheme
- Manage a portfolio of approximately 140 properties
- Arrange inspections of all properties and feeding back to landlords
- Liaise with tenants and landlords regarding maintenance issues
- Obtaining quotes from contractors
- Solving problems and managing a busy and varied workload
- Minimum of 1 year experience in property management
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Hard working and highly organised with the ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Positive and committed attitude
Hours: Nov - May: 9am - 6pm
June - Oct: 9am - 6.30pm
Saturdays - On rota (average once a month)
Location: NW London (NW1)
For more information - call Oliver on 0203 725 9835 or email your CV directly .