West End, London
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a niche independent agency who are looking to expand the team in their Bloomsbury office by hiring a Property Manager with 3+ years experience working in a similar role. With coverage across the West End, Central London & the City this company offers excellent opportunities for future progression and with ARLA training on offer they are able to take motivated and personable individuals and turn them into property professionals.
* Full management of assigned portfolio
* Ensure landlords are compliant with legislation and contractual obligations by ensuring all
relevant safety certificates are up-to-date.
* Arrange repairs & maintenance as-and-when required.
* Obtain quotes from contractors.
* Deal with insurance claims in a timely manner.
* Carry out regular property inspections.
* Provide an advisory service to all clients, ensuring high retention rates.
* Deal with end-of-tenancy negotiations in a timely manner.
* Seek opportunities to increase revenue for the department, by cross-selling other services.
· Minimum 3 years' Property Management experience
· Confident communicator (verbally and written)
· Ability to work well under pressure, with a degree of flexibility.
· Superb organisational and IT skills.
· Member of ARLA (preferred but not essential)
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm (Mon-Fri)
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000