North London, London
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside an established independent firm of Chartered Surveyors who are on the hunt for an experienced property manager to join their team. The client specialises in commercial and residential surveying services within London Home counties and the successful candidate will be responsible for dealing with the mixed portfolio of commercial and residential blocks and a small number of AST properties.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Deal with day-to-day property management of the mixed portfolio of Block / commercial and small portion of AST properties
- Dealing with Landlords and Contractors
- Dealing with Tenants/leaseholders
- Answering telephones and dealing with the public (Clients, tenants, utility companies, suppliers, local Councils etc)
- Making sure that managed properties are compliant with all Health & Safety and other statutory requirements and best practice requirements
- Understand legislation such as the Landlord & Tenant Act 1985 (as amended) and
- Experience serving Section 20 Notices
- Able to read and understand leases and legal documentation
- To prepare Service Charge Budgets
- To collate necessary information for Service Charge Year End accounts to be prepared
- To carry out property inspections on a regular basis and review contractors works
- Can build and maintain strong client relationships
- Able to deal with any relevant notices received (either for residential or commercial property)
- Able to use the property management software. Experience of the Re-leased software is not essential but preferable.
- Attend tenant meetings and Annual General Meetings (AGM) as and when required.
Requirements of the Role:
- At least 2 years of Property Management experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written English language skills, including grammar and spelling, with keen attention to detail)
- Have knowledge of Re-leased property management software is preferable
- Full UK Driving Licence and owning their own car is preferable
- An IRPM qualification is desirable, but training will be offered.
Salary Budgets: £30-£35,000 p/a
Required working hours: 9am-5.30pm / Monday to Friday
Location of the role: North London
If you meet the required skillset of this role then I want to hear from you immediately as the role is available now. Apply with your CV attached.